Pet_City

Some cool fish at Pet City

HI guys,

Just thought i would share some of the new and cool fish that we have at the moment.

Striped Metynnis(Striped silver dolar) 5-6cm(very cool)

Neetroplus Nematopus

Black Darter Tetra

L201 Hypancistrus sp. (L201)

L046 Zebra Pleco 4-4.5cm(2 male & 2 female)

L333 Pleco

L004 Pleco

L377 Pleco

Pimelodus Ornatus Catfish(Grows up to 30cm)

Peacock Bass

Motoro Stingrays

L600 Cactus Pleco

Alto Comp Mbita Pearl

L006 Scribble Pleco

Synodontis Petricola

All of these fish are instock as we speak and plenty more.

For any more information pop in or call the aquarium section on (07)33492086

Edited by Pet_City

HI guys,

Just thought i would share some of the new and cool fish that we have at the moment.

L201 H. Contradens(should be close to beeding size)

I'm confused, you say you have L201 as being H. Contradens (Hypancistrus contradens). I understand and checked according to planet catfish that L201's are Hypancistrus sp. . Can you clarify what you have.

I'm confused, you say you have L201 as being H. Contradens (Hypancistrus contradens). I understand and checked according to planet catfish that L201's are Hypancistrus sp. . Can you clarify what you have.

so your saying ether PlanetCatfish.com -Hypancistrus contradens • Loricariidae • Cat-eLog

or PlanetCatfish.com -Hypancistrus sp. (L201) • Loricariidae • Cat-eLog

Wow I never thought I would see Black Darters here, aka Black Morphos first read about these 30 years ago in TFH as a kid. Awesome how much are they ?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60412[/ATTACH]

These are intriguing... A tetra that lays eggs in a cave, and the male protects them like a cichlid..... Anyone who gets these please start a thr4ead and let us know how you go with them.... amazing fish.......

[MENTION=5351]Pet_City[/MENTION]... list needs more tangs.....:bolt:

These are intriguing... A tetra that lays eggs in a cave, and the male protects them like a cichlid..... Anyone who gets these please start a thr4ead and let us know how you go with them.... amazing fish.......

[MENTION=5351]Pet_City[/MENTION]... list needs more tangs.....:bolt:

They look good hey.

Poecilocharax_weitzmani1.jpg

They are the anti-tang though.

If a tang tank has a cup of harden the rift up minerals added to its water.

This tank would more have a cup of herbal tea brewed in organic rainwater added.

How many is the question?

I'd prefer to have multiple males to see them really display...... but also more females than males to help spread out the pecking order.

3x18x18 3 males 6 females ?