BASIC AQUARIUM SIZES (US)

50 gallon * 36" x 18" x 19"

75 gallon * 48" x 18" x 21"

90 gallon * 48" x 18" x 24"

125 gallon * 72" x 18" x 21"

150 gallon * 72" x 18" x 28"

Here is another you beaut ready reckoner that allows one to convert from Imperial to Metric and just about any other conversion you can think of...

like Fahrenheit to Celsius - bookmark this for regular use.

Online Conversions is considered as the one-stop source for varied conversions such as cooking measurement conversion, temperature conversion, volume conversion, currency conversion, distance and length conversion, weight conversion, energy conversion, pressure conversion, area conversion, angle conversion, data storage conversion, data transfer conversion, power conversion, time conversion, velocity conversion, clothing conversion, time zone conversion and to name a few.

Unit Conversion Online

I just pretty much multiply by 4 so a 50 gallon tank is approximately 200 litres and so on...its not perfect but its pretty close and a good quick way for your brain(small in my case :der:)to figure it out litres wise

I have no problems converting units but was after what ozmo put up, there was a diy fluidized sand filter good for under 100lt so wanted to know measurements, thanks guys, oh and goldenswimmers