JeffN

New and worried im a addict?

Ok so I started this fishy thing about 12months ago with a "mate" saying that a fish in my 4.5ltr Galliano bottle would look cool on the bar and it did for 2days until I did a bit of research on the little blighter [a little black moor? gold fish thingy lol] and found I needed a 20ltr tank for one of him soooooooo I got a 30ltr tank and he? looked lonely soooo I got another and then more research sh-t ok sooo 3ft tank 160ltr so I got some more fish like guppies and mollies and crap a 5ft tank with 2 gold fish 2 silver sharks 2 silver dollars 7 brisslenose [ 3.5cm-about 12-14cm] 4 mollies 2 guppies and 8 I can not remember what they are but are 4 of each that are schoolies lol. And I think when all my bigger growing fish grow I might be in for a hmmm 8ftx2ftx2.5ft and a hell of a lot more money but I want it lol.i have no idea what type of brisslenoses they are but ones an albino sooo ummm that's it I guess if there are any people close that can help identify or give me ideas how to make my tank better then give me a holla and come look and we can have a bourbon and talk fishies lol. Ok well that's it for now ill keep looking and searching for my soon to be big tank until then have fun you aquaholic people. I can not work out how to put a pic up.

Yep that's how it starts.

As for posting a pic.

Where you type in a post there is a series of icons above, such as font type size ect, to post a pic you want to click on the little tree third from the right, this will ask you to select a image eather from a URL or your computer/device click which one you want and follow the instructions, then click upload button

If you are worried that your an addict, and you have to ask the question, then it means you probably are, and live in hope that someone tells you that you are not - if you say no your not a addict then your probably in denial anyway.

Think about it - your on a forum to talk about fish -

Still think your not a addict....lol....welcome to the club.

If you are worried that your an addict, and you have to ask the question, then it means you probably are, and live in hope that someone tells you that you are not - if you say no your not a addict then your probably in denial anyway.

Think about it - your on a forum to talk about fish -

Still think your not a addict....lol....welcome to the club.

Some addicts even have retail outlets

I see it all the time, shiny gadgets, improved filtration, better water flow.........oh and phones - a quick check for an addict is the phone - it has more pics of fish n tanks than anything else and it is hard to see a pic of kids or partners but I am sure they are in there somewhere...lol

300 pics of fish n tanks and not a kid or wife to be seen -

I bought another tank today. I currently have 4 set up in my lounge room plus a 6ft stand waiting for a 6 ft tank. One I bought today was a 700L really tall 5ft. I told my friend that I am moving the tv into my bedroom to make room for my tanks. My friend said "so, are we just gonna watch your tanks now then?" I replied, "there will soon be 5 set up...just think of it as 5 channels"... I think it will be wonderful.