Sorry for posting a question in the greet posts , i am a trucker usually there brains are tiny, well that's my excuse . :crazy: I am from bundy, i found u guys from doing searches on calcium gravel , i have found getting good advice from the places up here i have purchased my aquarium products confusing frustrating , most things i have found out is of the net . I am also a mad fisherman prob why i love aquariums . I have peacock cichlids, electric blues x2, rubin red x1 , electric yellow x1, all females, and male midnight peacock , couple kouli loaches, bristle nose x2 , recently up sized to a 165 lt tank , all the girls are new as i only had midnight and his mate which he drilled into the ground , hence that's why i have now got him 4 females , his own little harem. They are great fish to keep, friendly and inquisitive and great to watch .Look forward to learning heaps from u all . :beer: cheers

matty73

Hey yellows gday, i have a rubin red for him , i also got a ob which the breeder guaranteed was a female, it wasn't, i returned it. they were the gals for the peacock, i was told (again by experts , i am not meaning peeps from on here,) that it was fine to have mbuna blues and yellow in there with peacocks as he has the rubin and ob to do his thing . the others as i understood were all from lake Malawi as well ? is this not correct?

Edited by matty73

46 views 1 hello , friendly mob around here , leechers is the word that is used nowadays , maybe if change my name to Michelle might get more hello's

:pound: Good to see someone with a sense of humour. Yes get very frustrating mate when you have all these so called experts on here ( Sorry there probably all on Facebook ) and they can't even be bothered to welcome a new member let alone help someone out don't worry happens to long time members to, but they will gladly take your money when they want to sell fish. Yes mate all your fish are from Lake Malawi but 2 different types and cross breeding them will only create hybrid's

:pound: Good to see someone with a sense of humour. Yes get very frustrating mate when you have all these so called experts on here ( Sorry there probably all on Facebook ) and they can't even be bothered to welcome a new member let alone help someone out don't worry happens to long time members to, but they will gladly take your money when they want to sell fish. Yes mate all your fish are from Lake Malawi but 2 different types and cross breeding them will only create hybrid's

hey yellows , so what do i need to do get rid of one breed, and only keep peacock's or mubuna's , i actual like the electric yellow , they are a very peaceful fish. man i should of got rabbits instead :frusty:

Hope ur on high ground mate seen news there saying marry river going to reach 16m which it good I am guessing take care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah mate all good here I'm in Southside, just kicking back with a beer high and dry. We only got about 251mm of rain. Here's the latest info I have for here.

GYMPIE: Moderate flood levels will continue to rise during Saturday. A peak

around the major flood level (17.0 metres) is likely Sunday morning about 3

metres less than the peak of January 2013.

How did you guys go in Bundy and remember if it's flooded keep away from it.