Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

steve6610

Protomelas Annectens

Cichlid Type: African Cichlid

Price: 12.00

Size: 4cm +

Quantity: 20

Sex: Unsexed

Suburb/Town: stafford heights

Protomelas Annectens not many around any more, selling for my brother,

4cm +

unsexed,

$12.00 each,

around 20 at this stage

pick up only at stafford heights,

this is the father

post-4423-14711633153473_thumb.jpg

some of the fry

post-4423-14711633153723_thumb.jpg

Good to see someone is still keeping and breeding these guys, I haven't seen any for many years now.

I used to keep and breed them 10 to 15 years ago, the males are spectacular. Similar size, requirements and temperament to blue dolphins.

Cheers, Doug

thanks doug, my brother bred these in mackay and i met him in bundy last week to bring some of these down to brissy,

dave found the male in rocky and searched everywhere for females, while he was visiting us last year we ended up finding a couple females from kev at exotic fish, these are from his first couple batches of fry,

Spooky...I did a search for these on the forum yesterday as my interest was raised after watching a Rick Borstein video. I didn't find them because I searched for annectens the evil cousins of your anectens :peep:

Do you know if the males still come out with black vertical bars? Congrats to you and your brother on the quick sale, good to see these not being neglected.

Spooky...I did a search for these on the forum yesterday as my interest was raised after watching a Rick Borstein video. I didn't find them because I searched for annectens the evil cousins of your anectens :peep:

Do you know if the males still come out with black vertical bars? Congrats to you and your brother on the quick sale, good to see these not being neglected.

oops sorry dan, fixed the typo now,

to be honest i have no idea about the black vertical bars

pm me if you want any, i have 11 on hold for somebody and i'm sure they will pass on them if i found another buyer,