joandcruz

What is the best C02 product?

Hey guys from my experience I personally like anything with a dupla or tunze label... I have had quiet a few el cheapo products and chinese made bottles and regs etc, and they become problematic and some places wont fill chinese made bottles. demon or my keg on legs bottles that you get from your local home brew shop are the go as they all use aus standard threads and then you have no issue refilling, then you just have to pick a diffuser that works for you, some people use an inline one on a canister filter with a common 16mm hose system, or if youre not to worried about the aesthetic the tunze in tank diffuser is a fantastic unit and you can get them from age of aqua..

HTH

Justin

Have a search on Gumtree there was 2 really good set ups on there about a week ago 1 got a 5lt bottle. A d the other a 3.5lt bottle. Both with twin gauges solenoid gas defusers and both under $200. Its $300 just for 3.5 bottle new and another $90plus for a twin gauge depending on where you get it . If they still there and you got the funds grab the bigger of the set ups. No expense was spared in the putting together of the system. If only i had the coin it would be under my 5' 18'' 18''.

Or you could always go funky and make up your own homemade system. Looked at a neat diy set up on I'm at Oxley pines van Park Kimberley St Richlands just off Ipswich hwy. Which way you coming from tank form the other nite.

Bottom line, the best set up is what you can afford at the time. I bought the single gauge set up from the same mob in the link. From Paul's aquarium supplies. 0,5lt bottle touchy to adjust, but once set forget. Great for my 2fter, and for $150 I'm happy with it, it only $4 refill every month or so. A bigger bottle would be nice so i can run more than one tank and forget its there for a few years.

You get what you pay for so, do be cheap when you decide which set up best suits you, cause even entry level gear is t cheap.