rhonny

Ekka Fish Display???

I would recomend that you go in to see it!!!

I have 13 of my own tanks on display in there... :oops:

Though it costs $22 for a adult to get in to the EKKA.

There is a lot to see in there apart from the Fish, but the fish are the main highlight... LOL

The Gold coast show is on soon as well if you miss the EKKA.

Regards,

John.

I went on Saturday, god there were some beautiful tanks and fish there. Think I almost made a mess of myself when I saw those Ellioti. Oh well, at least my girlfriend got to see what she got herself into with a fish nut haha.

What I remember are some shrimp tanks, big cichlids (pearsei, bocourti, polleni, red devil, BIGGEST OSCAR I HAVE EVER SEEN!), rainbows, and some decent live bearer tanks. Was a really nice setup.

I went last year and enjoyed the fish displays but the rest of the show was terrible - a waste of money - I did take some video footage of the fish displays from last year though. Had some huge corydoras there - I could not believe how big they were. But the show overall was very disappointing.

i went the other day there is a BEAUTIFUL large male red devil honestly the biggest and best looking devil ive ever seen in my opinion it Shetted all over all the other fish but there was a beautiful large discus :D

That thing had a good 4 first place prizes, it was magnificent :)

nice rainbows& discus,seems the fish display area is shrinking by the year....stinking cats got more space,obviously sponsors have lots to do with it....understand chook breeds are farm animals so space is key but cats can just p*ss right off to make way 4 fish like it was...2cents

I went on Saturday, god there were some beautiful tanks and fish there. Think I almost made a mess of myself when I saw those Ellioti. Oh well, at least my girlfriend got to see what she got herself into with a fish nut haha.

What I remember are some shrimp tanks, big cichlids (pearsei, bocourti, polleni, red devil, BIGGEST OSCAR I HAVE EVER SEEN!), rainbows, and some decent live bearer tanks. Was a really nice setup.

Lol if you thought that was the biggest Oscar you have ever seen, you should see his tank mate, but no I was proud of how my baby went considering, we had to pull our other fish out and only decided to put him in the last day of the setups.

Lol if you thought that was the biggest Oscar you have ever seen, you should see his tank mate, but no I was proud of how my baby went considering, we had to pull our other fish out and only decided to put him in the last day of the setups.

Yes please! Haha

Was yours the bocourti pearsei and fene aswell? :)