none

Very nice shrimp breeding!

Nice but the trick is getting them to breed true.

The stripes that go all the way down the back indicates that they have high quality genes in them.

Cheers mick

Does that go for all shrimp? I got a fire red with a racing line down the back I thought this might be a cull ?

A true fire red is a solid colour but I like the stripe, as long as it has solid red legs and body I would still consider them a fire grade just not painted fire. I have seen reds with the stripe sold as bamboo shrimp but that's a marketing name.

I grade my shrimp according to the males whereas most people grade according to female colour

A yellow or orange shrimp with the stripe and solid colour is graded as neon fire.

I have had the stripe come out in all colours whilst line breeding before I got to the top grades which is why i say they have good genes.

Cheers mick

A true fire red is a solid colour but I like the stripe, as long as it has solid red legs and body I would still consider them a fire grade just not painted fire. I have seen reds with the stripe sold as bamboo shrimp but that's a marketing name.

I grade my shrimp according to the males whereas most people grade according to female colour

A yellow or orange shrimp with the stripe and solid colour is graded as neon fire.

I have had the stripe come out in all colours whilst line breeding before I got to the top grades which is why i say they have good genes.

Cheers mick

Thanks mate, this one is berried so I'll see what it throws although I have no idea what grade the father was as I only just brought them but time will tell I guess