The Tech Den

Pro Monster - Pro Bottom Feeder - Pro Discus - Pro Marine - NEW OF FOOD JUST ARRIVED!

From the people that bought you Shogun, Titan, Insta Fresh Food in Can and Miracle - we now have their range of food - Pro Series.

Now everyone likes a freeby and if you are placing an order with us and would like to try the Monster Pro or Bottom Feeder Pro or the Discus Pro we have some 20g sample packs of the small this is all you have to do:

In the notes of the order "can I please have one packet of the XXXXX Pro to try" - only one sample per order and it is only until we run out of the sample packs and have a small amount of sample so while we have it we are happy to give it to you - if you ask for it and do not receive it in your order it just means we ran out - there is about 7 packs of the Monster Pro, 7 packs of the Discus Pro and 25 packs of the Bottom Feeder Pro.

Here is the link to all their foods and sizes available and usual member discounts apply.

Ocean Free - Food

First off we have the Monster Pro and keep in mind these guys breed Arrows...they also make their own fish meal to make sure the quality is spot on.

OFC120-2.jpg

Bottom Feeder Pro

OFC105-2.jpg

Discus Pro

OFC111-2.jpg

Marine Pro

OFC127-2.jpg

Dammit. I don't need anything for quite a while. Would love to try the Pro Discus.

Guess I'll ask if the offer is still on in a couple of months.

Cool see you tomorrow.

We tried the Bottom Feeder Pro on the corys and L-Numbers and the biggest problem we found was the food would get nabbed on the way down by other fish but when it did make it to the bottom they loved it.

IMG_8722.JPG

IMG_8729.JPG

Edited by The Tech Den

[MENTION=1338]The Tech Den[/MENTION] I placed an order tonight and forgot to ask for a sample ��

I'd like to try the Discus food!

Well you will have to do another order...lol its ok added the notes to your order for you.

[MENTION=1338]The Tech Den[/MENTION] how do you rate this food compared to the other big name fish food brands?

interested in trying some, but looking for user feedback before buying

cheers!!

Edit: bugger... sorry, forgot to say I have Oscars, so looking at the OF Ocean Free SA-G1 Pro Monster Fishes Carnivore 1kg (Large Floating)... bit hard to compare without that info

Edited by simon-t

We have had a play with Bottom Feeder and the it was not just the Catties that liked it and everything else that had a opportunity had a crack at it too.

With most of the newer fish foods they really have to bring their A game as there are a lot of good foods already on the market and as they say variety is the spice of life and is always good to have a good mix and variety and would rate it up their with the other well known brands.

The company has their own fish farm and do a lot of Arrows and R&D and they were looking at ways to get good colour and growth out of their farmed fish and now you can get it as a food for yourself.

OF do a lot of good products and this is just another one.

Just a little feed back so far,been feeding pro monster for a bit over a week now,my big peacock bass won't eat it but my 10cm ones will.my aro took two days to start eating it and now lives on it,ive tried him on floating pellets before and he never ate them but seems to love these.

So mixed results so far,will do another post in a week or so.

Another up date,I have all my large bass eating pro monster now,havnt really noticed any improvement in coloure in bass so I might keep buying it just for the aro.my aro is 40cm and have noticed the bass colour (skin)has darkened,I don't know if it from the food or if its natural for the size that it is.

It would be better to trial these foods on fully grown fish,but my aro loves it.

Been using the pro discus small on the rainbow display and i do believe the colour is abit better and still as healthy as ever. They took to it straight away with no problems.

Im feeding the floating pro monster too a silver aro on alternate days too the usual hikari foodsticks and he doesn't seem too bother whether its either pellet just eats them both with no hassle!

[MENTION=1338]The Tech Den[/MENTION] -- i noticed a bloke on gumtree selling the OceanFree foods but he also carries the 'arowana carnivorous pellet' and didn't notice that on the shelf in store last time i looked?

Im feeding the floating pro monster too a silver aro on alternate days too the usual hikari foodsticks and he doesn't seem too bother whether its either pellet just eats them both with no hassle!

[MENTION=1338]The Tech Den[/MENTION] -- i noticed a bloke on gumtree selling the OceanFree foods but he also carries the 'arowana carnivorous pellet' and didn't notice that on the shelf in store last time i looked?

Have the Rep coming in today and will check with him. I do not believe the Australian Supplier is bringing it in at the moment but will check today for you and get back to you.