tdj5

who has goldfish

ok who has goldfish and what kind/type and post some pic if u think they r good looking im try to see whats out there mite set up a goldfish tank

they must be in your tank/pond not off the net

I have 3, 8-10 inch comet goldfish the largest is 10" and is called "francis" and there are also 2 ex-feeder fish shubunkins that I rescued from LFS. They are 2 inches... they are called frik and frak. I do not have any clear or quality pictures of them at present..I have them in a 4x2x1.6 at the moment..plan on building them a pond in the near future..tank is play sand substrate...which they love..a log of driftwood and a rock..have kept it pretty bare as these guys need swimming room...they are in with a stray silver dollar and so tank is heated to 25c... filtration is a oddessey 500 canister and two sponge filters...they are pretty happy at present time but want them out of lounge room as I have a 6x2x2 coming and their tank is currently sitting on the stand for soon to come tank...they will enjoy being in a pond as I am planning on making that 4x4x2..going to construct it out of cinder blocks.post-14718-14711633610262_thumb.jpg