Chubb

Issue with led lights

Hi Guys,

While doing a water change yesterday, I inadvertently unplugged my led lights from the power board while they were still turned on. After I realised what I'd done I plugged them back in, but now find that the light won't turn on. Have tried leaving the whole unit turned off for a period, unplugged for a period, changed outlets, there was no water spill involved so I'm not sure what I've done. Have I done something fatal to the led lights by unplugging them while turned on? Look forward to any advice on this one.

Cheers,

Chubb.

I do not think it is anything you have done - could be just a general failure. If the light is under warranty, I would suggest getting in contact with where you got if from as a first step. I have turned LED's off at the power point many times with out an issue.

I run all my leds ( and I have quite a few ) off timers - these work just like turning off the the lights at the socket .

I have had some (2) of the power bricks of the Chinese cheapies fail all of the others are ok .

Take it back to where you bought it - or If that is not possible - try it with another power brick .

Thanks for the advice guys,

Is it possible/viable to get a new power pack, it seems highly likely that is the issue. The old one has this on its base: Aqua Zonic LED-AL196-120CM 34.56W. And how much would I be looking at?

Cheers,

Chubb