Keegan013

For Donnys eyes only.

If by thinking you mean I read it and I become wee babe in the woods level lost as too its meaning..... then yes I am still chewin' on it.

Hmmmmmmm.........

I should get Twitter?

I dunno bro.

Seems a little drastic.

Or is it I should become a man of the night...... like Batman.... but more in latex. Because thats something I am already working on XD

If by thinking you mean I read it and I become wee babe in the woods level lost as too its meaning..... then yes I am still chewin' on it.

Hmmmmmmm.........

I should get Twitter?

I dunno bro.

Seems a little drastic.

Or is it I should become a man of the night...... like Batman.... but more in latex. Because thats something I am already working on XD

Gheez get rid of some of your mail so I can reply to you lol :pound:

Hmmmmmmm.........

I should get Twitter?

I dunno bro.

Seems a little drastic.

I was thinking along the lines of you being a consultant re all things fishy as a part time job.

Depends on your other commitments and if you have the time of course.

Hang on you would be dealing with fish hobbyiests [all tight a r s e s] forget about it!

PS Have you changed your mind re looking at "off topic" threads?? You are missing some interesting topics.