Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nick_01

4Ft Display Tank - Full Setup + 3Ft Display Tank - Full Setup *URGENT SALE*

Condition: UsedPrice: 4ft $250 3ft $80Willing To Ship: Nolocation: Pacific Pines, Gold Coast

Hi All,I have two full set-ups that I need to let go quickly. We are moving house this week and I've decided to get rid of these display tanks. PM for more details and for a package deal on both.

Pick-up on Thursday 18th, Saturday 20th or Sunday 21st June (Friday is moving day and I'll be flat out).

Details on the set-ups are as follows;4ft x 20' h x 15' d - Custom built tank by Mick here on the gold coast (1 year old) $250 the lot.

The tank is in display quality, no scratches and has been really well built by Mick. I sprayed the back in a marine blue using enamel spray cans. This was my display tank for the past year housing african cichlids and I've really enjoyed it. However having 5 kids, building a new house and working in Brisbane has zapped all my time! So it's time to give away the hobby for a few years.

Items included with this include;

• Hood and Built in cabinet
  • 1 x Hydor Prime 20 canister filter 600l/h - excellent quiet efficient little filter with coarse, medium sponges and ceramic noodles (all cleaned)
  • 1 x Aqua One internal sponge filter/powerhead 1200l/h - all cleaned
  • 1 x Aqua One 150w heater1 x 3ft T5 light - 2 x light fittings and comes with 1 x actinic blue T5 globe. (not the prettiest as I modified it to fit under the hood. Still works really well)
  • All lids in tact, no chips
  • extras include, nets, cichlid foods, rift lake salt additives, treatments, 4 way power board and extension lead etc (everything thats under the cabinet comes with the tank

3ft x 18'h 15'd - Fromer display / grow out tank $80 the lot

This is nice little tank that I used for Mbuna and then for growing out some of my fry.

Some small scratches visible when empty. Back is painted black.

Items include:

• 1 x hood1 x open wooden stand
  • 1 x Jebao canister filter 800l/h - cleaned and working. All hoses and valves in-tact. Ceramic shaft needs replacing and is noisy, however impeller is fine and the filter worked for 2 years with this shaft in it.
  • 1x 150w heater - works fine 12 months old.
  • Two lids only.
  • tank is water tight and ready to fill and use.

Additional items - BONUS- Crap looking, scratched to hell 4 ft tank. It's free if you want it. Holds water no problems. Black painted back. Home made stand. I used it as a grow out tank for the larger cichlids. 1 x t8 light fitting that was in the 4ft display hood.

PM me for contact details or for offers.

Really keen to move these along.Cheers Nick. **Sorry about the upside down pics? Tapatalk isn't working and this was uploaded from my computer**

post-5065-14711633696811_thumb.jpg

post-5065-14711633697484_thumb.jpg

post-5065-14711633697634_thumb.jpg

post-5065-147116336978_thumb.jpg

post-5065-14711633697948_thumb.jpg

Hi All.. sorry for the late reply have been moving house.. Tanks are now all SOLD and picked up by Fishbitz... Thanks for the easy sale mate.. Can recommend this forum member, excellent buyer...