Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lloydashton

Aquasonic rift lake salts 20kg bucket.

I thought you'd make your own!

I use a lot of rainwater for big water changes and use bi-carb and Epsom salts to manage the pH during the water change, but rainwater has no trace elements, and I use this stuff as well after the water change to cover that.

Bump. $100 ea

So 40kg for $200.00, if you're heading down this way anytime Lloyd I would be interested.

Cheers, Doug

I use a lot of rainwater for big water changes and use bi-carb and Epsom salts to manage the pH during the water change, but rainwater has no trace elements, and I use this stuff as well after the water change to cover that.

So 40kg for $200.00, if you're heading down this way anytime Lloyd I would be interested.

Cheers, Doug

I regularly go down your way Doug. happy to bring them down for you.

Yep $200 for 40kg

I regularly go down your way Doug. happy to bring them down for you.

Yep $200 for 40kg

Hi Lloyd, I thought I remembered you saying once that you came down this way quite often :)

The one I use is called Aquasonic Rift Lake Natural Home Water Conditioner as per the link below. I checked the Aquasonic website and they don't seem to have another one called Rift Lake Salts as well, so I'm assuming you have the same one?

Age of Aquariums - Aquasonic Rift Lake conditioner 10kg

If it is the same one, I'll definitely take them mate, just shoot me a PM next time you're coming down this way and we'll organise it.

Cheers, Doug