gingerbeer

Announcement on the future of QLDAF

The admin and moderators of QLDAF are always planning for the future. Since it is a given that NSW will win not only tomorrow but for the foreseeable future, we are making changes

1. QLDAF will become NSWAF

2. The red is too close to maroon, so the default forum colour will be blue

3. Any moderator found supporting QLD will be removed

4. All members of QCG will be removed for those dodgy maroon shirts

Have fun.........

I love authority being hammered in to the peasant mods. Good on ya [MENTION=7291]ginger[/MENTION]xxxx

Does that QCG [MENTION=91]Munruben1[/MENTION] cockroach wear a maroon shirt? Well well!

I suggest you actually name all the peasant mods so us Qlders can PM them to help form the new fish forum ProudtobeaQlderaquariumforum!

Go Queensland!! Give Gallen the biff!!

bgomf.

I tells ya...Im a kiwi and its why I have always gone for the cane toads...they were underdogs when I first moved here and was living in NSW(a little guy from Newcastle was running things then!) and so I chose the maroons and yep you qlders have created the same culture that us kiwis have for the all blacks...it hurts to lose...its not "oh well" ...it's real passion...its like a funeral when you lose(you should see the people in NZ when the all blacks lose :eyebrows:)..and yep you guys have created the same culture :hail: :hail: :hail: Happy birthday Mal! :dance:

Edited by goldenswimmers