Hi I currently own large mono's and temensis a while ago I bought 2 azuls and 7 kelberi PB, I have owned PB for the last 7 years or so. Always looking to add to my PB collection. Has anyone else noticed that kelberi PB are really aggressive with each other? I notice my Kels are much more aggressive than my monos and tems were at the same size. I'm almost getting to the point of separating them they are constantly picking on each other. I had them since they were about 3-4 cms now they are close to 20cm or so. I keep my water conditions good and have put in plants to try to keep them out of the line of sight from each other it has helped but they are still annoying me. Has anyone else noticed that there Kels are highly aggressive? Thanks in advance

I have a similar problem with my Azuls. I added another 5 monos and some silver dollars just as punching bags, so to speak. Seems to work well for the moment, however when the Azuls turn on each other it can get pretty hardcore in there. Any pics of the Kel's?

Hi I currently own large mono's and temensis a while ago I bought 2 azuls and 7 kelberi PB, I have owned PB for the last 7 years or so. Always looking to add to my PB collection. Has anyone else noticed that kelberi PB are really aggressive with each other? I notice my Kels are much more aggressive than my monos and tems were at the same size. I'm almost getting to the point of separating them they are constantly picking on each other. I had them since they were about 3-4 cms now they are close to 20cm or so. I keep my water conditions good and have put in plants to try to keep them out of the line of sight from each other it has helped but they are still annoying me. Has anyone else noticed that there Kels are highly aggressive? Thanks in advance

HELLO! Are you still here??? Would be great to see your kelberi. I'll show you mine if you show me yours :)