ageofaquariums

20% OFF Everything online & in store + Bonus gift worth $19.95 with every purchase

Take 20% off Everything online and in store + Bonus Gift worth $19.95 with every purchase ( offer ends Midnight Friday 17/7/2015 )

Please mention QLDAF20% in the shipping instructions section on your online order form or when placing the order over the phone - 07 3800 5592 or when shopping in store. We charge all credit cards manually so we will adjust the total on our end. If paying via paypal we will refund the difference back via paypal. ( Discounts do not combine and are not valid with any other offer ). Discount does not apply to Ecotech Marine or Neptune Apex products !!.

Help us make room as their is a Big move Happening at AOA very soon - stay tuned !!.

Link - Age of Aquariums - aquarium products

Ben :beer:

Hi.

I put an order in on the weekend and picked up monday, i had a second order while i was there (we are all guilty of it) and i didn't receive the gift for either order, was i meant to have?

Will hook you up not an issue. You may have come in Monday lunch time. We were 20 customers deep and only had two staff on. Must have been missed my apologies.

Has this deal ended already? or dose it end at midnight tonight?

anyone able to help?

Edited by pyrus

Quick update: Would like to apologize to everyone who has placed an order with us over the last fortnight. We received a much larger then expected response to our massive 20% off sale last week which has put us in some cases up to 7 days behind with dispatching orders. We are receiving literally several hundred emails daily and multiple phone calls also. We have now dispatched over 80% of orders and the end is near. I apologize for the lack of communication this past week but rest assured we are rapidly shipping out orders / back ordered items and replying to your emails / pm's on various social networking sites. Enjoy your weekend and happy fish keeping. Cheers Ben