Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jareth

Garry maher 8x2.5x2.5

Condition: UsedPrice: 1000Willing To Ship: Nolocation: Sunny coast8x2.5x2.5 gary maher, 4x1.5x1.5 sump all plumbed, hagen glo lighting built into hood, laguna max flo 7600 pump (less than 6 months old, schego 600w with nema controller, all media (marine pure, mr Aqua, crushed coral, matrix, substrat pro), black vinyl back, sliding lids, runs very quiet.

Buyer to organise own transport and man power tank still running and still holding fish can do tank and 3 p bass for $1150 otherwise will take deposite on tank and buyer can collect when fish are sold.

Pm any interest or question please if you are not a serious buyer do not waste each other's time prices are firm great display set up.

post-9358-14711633859741_thumb.jpg

Back up for sale want this tank gone price is firm will cost you between$300-550 to get this moved depending on your location and who you get it moved through so if you do not have a spare $1500/1600 laying around or your own man power and ute/truck/trailer please do not contact me

Bump $800 Ono will with draw tank from sale soon due to time waters if you are serious cash buyer and understand you as the buyer are responsible to move the tank and I don't have to wait a month for it to be paid and picked up then pm me also do abit of reasearch about what it would cost to set up this tank with the gear in it before you low ball me thanks to all the serious enquiries and to the other members who can appreciate what the set up is and the price of it.