Calvin

I need advice on how to get my red devil massive!

Hey guys I have a male red devil, he's about 30cm roughly, doesn't have great colour not that thick not that high either, he's in a 4x18x18 planning on getting a 4x2x2 in my new room, but at the moment I just want to start growing him so he gets massive I see some Red Devils that are just incredible and I would love for mine to get like that, could you guys give me some advice on what I need to do to get my boy solid and huge?

Appreciate any advice thank you! f0c0206d93c9ad6666e73632be8b19e5.jpg6be37b9e8621f488390bbb7be55e187d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you know where is a good place to get these foods mate? I'm interested in getting them asap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most shops should have the ocean free. Its the new IT food lol. Shori is a bit harder to find and only comes in 5kg bags for around $150. Got people you can split it with?

Good food, regular water changes and plenty of room = maximum fish growth potential. Genetics also plays a huge part.

Hard to beat Genetics. If it isn't in the fish, nothing you do will help.

As [MENTION=8516]none[/MENTION] said, Good food (=$$$), regular water changes (2 to 3 times a week and large like 50%), and a larger tank (6x2x2) will help your RD reach it's maximum potential.