Seno

Gold Coast aquariums ?

Hey guys I'm going for a drive to the Gold Coast next month and was just wanting to know which if any stores I should go visit while I'm down there, mainly livestock, if I see something I like I might buy it, thanks.

+1 aquariums alive in Nerang and although many are anti-pet barn, the pet barn at Nerang does have a good selection of fish including tropicals, Australian natives, african, south and central american cichlids...I have bought 75% of my fish from there and I have not had any problems with their fish..

Does the pet barn sell marine ?

Does aquariums alive have good coral tanks ?

Aquariums alive sell marine - not a huge range. I have not seen marine fish at Nerang petbarn. The new aquarium warehouse does sell marine and they have a large area in store dedicated to it, but the last time I was in there (about a month ago) they were still in the process of setting up. They have a website you can look at.

Y u never offer me stuff Mr G grrrrrr

Well the red lines are tank raised, its up to you if you want any, they are all the trading section on here.

I was successful with 14 this time, but I only kept 9 in the tubs to try out some stuff on them, the rest I chucked into my display tanks.

The semi would have to be a swap or what ever, it was collected just over a couple of years back.