hamishh34

Show us your favorite fish!

Hey guys and gals. surprised I couldnt find one of these threads already. Thought this would be a good opportunity for members to show us their pride and joy. I get my computer next week so my little friends photos will have to wait. Feel free to show off more than one if you wish.. would love to see great pics of a wide range of species. Hope you all have a good weekend and i look forward to some spectacular fish photos.

[MENTION=2649]goldenswimmers[/MENTION] i was hoping you would be a frequent poster...your fish are always stunning! will be trying predatory africans the day i break free from apartment living :ballchain:

[MENTION=5428]ozmo[/MENTION] that true parrot is just the best!! very impressed!

Oh & I suppose the Argentea is ok for a bread & butter cichlid, HA! Lovely fish mate!

[MENTION=5428]ozmo[/MENTION] another member im a massive fan on. need to get those argentea breeding! amazing fish as usual mate. your festae are to die for as well! feel free to post some snaps of them hah

[MENTION=231]gingerbeer[/MENTION] are they the wild oscars you picked up a while back?

[MENTION=4136]rainbowrunner[/MENTION] stunners! are they good pond species? not well versed with our smaller natives

[MENTION=6768]jonno_c88[/MENTION] mate that tank is awesome. stunning bocurti.. will be getting some fry off you in the future as well! nice syn as well.. dont see many looking like that around. how are your freddy juvies going? would love to see some pics of them to compare with mine

Cheers [MENTION=4081]hamishh34[/MENTION]

The little freddies are doing good mate will try to get some pics for you soon.

And yeah these are all phone pics so dont come close to doing the fish justice. The syn is by far my favourite. Followed closely by my other syns! Then the Bocourti.

In the flesh the syn is a complete stunner. And im am very thankful to the great bloke who let me take it off his hands, along with a couple more!

Cheers [MENTION=4081]hamishh34[/MENTION]

The little freddies are doing good mate will try to get some pics for you soon.

And yeah these are all phone pics so dont come close to doing the fish justice. The syn is by far my favourite. Followed closely by my other syns! Then the Bocourti.

In the flesh the syn is a complete stunner. And im am very thankful to the great bloke who let me take it off his hands, along with a couple more!

yeah i started a progression thread on here for mine. ill tag you in it to see how they compare. i have an iphone 4 so i understand your pain of truly capturing the quality of your fish! i should have asked to pop in and check out these beauties in the flesh when i had the chance. never been a big fan of aussie syns since i never saw many with much colour but yours have swayed me a bit thats for sure. top fish mate

Yeah that because most Syns here aren't really Syns mate. Not enough people who care about the future of Americans here, too much hybridization and careless breeding over the years IMO.