danfishy84

8 x 2.5' Space, what to do...

I still have 3 more tanks to set up and stock, but yeah....It is so going to happen, I found the perfect spot and everything.

What would you do with the tank space.

Discus, Americans, Rays, Monster Fish, Guppies....etc. Give me some ideas, even out of the box ones... I wan't something interesting.

I still have 3 more tanks to set up and stock, but yeah....It is so going to happen, I found the perfect spot and everything.

What would you do with the tank space.

Discus, Americans, Rays, Monster Fish, Guppies....etc. Give me some ideas, even out of the box ones... I wan't something interesting.

Set up a Betta rack and breed some real fish.

Your power and water costs will plummet because small tanks = less water = less heating costs. bgomf. Then money saved can be spent on wild caught Bettas. Very happy to be of assistance [MENTION=11860]danfishy84[/MENTION]tanksbettabreeder.

Set up a Betta rack and breed some real fish.

Your power and water costs will plummet because small tanks = less water = less heating costs. bgomf. Then money saved can be spent on wild caught Bettas. Very happy to be of assistance [MENTION=11860]danfishy84[/MENTION]tanksbettabreeder.

Honestly I have never owned a Betta, seeing them all the time at shops in glass jars has me dodging the industry to be honest.

So I ended up saving the extra half foot for elbow room and went a 8x2 rack, current plan subject to change every ten seconds is 4@ 4' tanks.

1 x Malawi breeder

1 x Spare Malawi grow out, with divider.

1 x SGT plus Large pleco.

1 x Small discus community tank for when I don't plan on raising what they breed.

Leaving the bottom free for storage/plumbing.