All I want to do is order a impeller but do you think I can get it throw to the people that work in the 3pet shops iv been to no , my fish are smarter I even gave them the order number so my question is how do I get a reptile 1250 impeller set order number 25603i? And please don't say go to your local pet store lol.

Google to find out who stock them then email stores that do would be the best move. Shops can only source parts if the supplier is a wholesaler they already deal with. They are generally not going to go out of their way for a part for a product they don't even sell - more hassle than its worth to them.

@chameleon62

A lot of lower price Asian filters and pumps have absolutely no spare parts availability in Australia .

Basically just disposable - sometimes a search of fleabay gets a result .

I believe the Reptile one 1250 is an Aqua One product and the wholesaler is " Kongs "

You would need to find a shop that deals with "Kongs" . Still not a guarantee that an impeller will be available , but your best chance .

Smiths at Boondall carry AquaOne worth a try !

Over 30 bucks.... like woah man arent these things meant to cheap.

[MENTION=16387]chameleon62[/MENTION]

You try the sponsors Redlands or Pet City?

Expensive impellers ..not unlike ink cartridges - hard to see the justification in the price... ...how is it that something so small could/should cost so much...it's just a piece of plastic with a magnet on it...

Expensive impellers ..not unlike ink cartridges - hard to see the justification in the price... ...how is it that something so small could/should cost so much...it's just a piece of plastic with a magnet on it...

Oh i am used to expensive impellers..... just not on the cheaper chinese filters. Part of their appeal is usually they have cheaper spares.

Over 30 seems to be the going rate on those aqua one 1250's tho. Maybe price of magnets has gone up again?

Edited by Donny@ageofaquariums