crusty76

Cant open Off Topic Discussion?

We have had some issues preventing me posting today.....

Offtopic is now a closed section. All you need to do is go to permissions group and turn it on and you will have it. this means if you do not want to see it you will not have too.

I will post more shortly..... provided nothing else is broken.

that's an oxymoron. lol

Well it was true for a few hours. IO couldn't post and just added this one not expecting it to actually go through.

I complained to Gingerbeer that I got an error message telling me that "I had exceeded my quota of posting for the 24 hr period". I thought perhaps we had gone premium or hacked or taken over by AQUARIUMLIFE or something. At least Ginger got back to me, I had posted another MOD earlier in the day but didn't hear a ****y bird. Hope all is working now.

Well it was true for a few hours. IO couldn't post and just added this one not expecting it to actually go through.

I complained to Gingerbeer that I got an error message telling me that "I had exceeded my quota of posting for the 24 hr period". I thought perhaps we had gone premium or hacked or taken over by AQUARIUMLIFE or something. At least Ginger got back to me, I had posted another MOD earlier in the day but didn't hear a ****y bird. Hope all is working now.

yes i got your pm this morning, i'm sorry for being away from the forum due to my father inlaw falling and breaking his hip and having to be rushed to hospital, next time i will tell him not to do something like this that will drag me away from here,

he is about 80 and has just been taken into surgery right now, not that he is more important then an issue here that isn't even part of my job,

we have a webmaster and admin who should be the first ones to be contacted,

I m sorry to hear that, I hope he will be ok.

I would not have bothered you if it had not been for the fact that when I PMed you I looked on the activity screen and saw that you were on line and you only. I was concerned that we had a hack going on on the forum and wanted to get the information to a MOD any MOD as quickly as possible, so action could be taken. Seeing as you were the only one on line, I thought that was the best course of action. If another MOD had been present, believe me, I wouldn't have bothered you.

In any case I didn't know that your Father-in-law was injured,but I hope he come through this ok.

my laptop is always logged into qldaf,

my point is sometimes mods / admins and even the great webmasters have a very real reason for not reading or even replying to pms or questions,

in this case i've only read your pm this morning, but its not just directed at you, we just had another thread where webmaster was being accused of a few things because he didn't reply to a few members, i'm sure if those members were dealing with the same thing they wouldn't have been replying to pms either

we all have bad things happen in our lives, instead of thinking the worse, maybe give us some benifit of doubt, we are only human after all,

the last thing we need is to come on here and see posts from the members having a go at us for not being here,