Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

watfish

$20 plant pack - pickup only

****These are now SOLD****

Hi,

My planted tank is overgrown and I will be doing a trim in the next day or two. I expect there to be a VERY large amount of long healthy plant trimmings. I'm after $20 for the lot, which is much less than what they are worth, especially considering many of these plants you won't find in a LFS.

Pickup only (from Calamvale on the south side of Brisbane).

Plant trimmings will include

Blyxa Japonica - approx 20 stems

Persicaria Sao Paulo - lots, at least 20-30+ stems

Eichhornia Diversifolia - lots, at least 20 stems

Proserpinaca Palustris - a few stems (5-10)

Ludwigia Brevipes - approx 10 stems

Bacopa Caroliniana - approx 5-10 stems

Pogostemon Stellatus - a few stems

Alternanthera Reineckii 'mini' - 5-10 stems

Didiplis Diandra - huge bunch

Ludwigia Arcuata - a couple of stems

Rotala H'ra - approx 5 stems

Myriophyllum Tuberculatum - 5-10 stems

Hydrocotyle Tripartita - a few

Hygrophila Pinnatifida - 5-10 stems

PM for interest.

Most of the stem plants need at least a medium level of light, ferts, and some CO2 to do well. They are not suitable for a low tech tank. This pack would suit someone wanting to setup a medium-high tech planted tank.

Available until this weekend only. (Then they get binned, which would be a shame)

Plants will be from this tank, and a few from my shrimp tank

WEB5D3_2015C-3054.jpg

I got a plant pack from [MENTION=7500]watfish[/MENTION] a while ago , any one wanting good plants should jump in fast as he only has them occasionally and they are excellent.

Peter, did you have a high light and co2 setup when you got the plants and if so how are they going now?

I have a high light setup but only DIY co2 for the time being.

Hi puncy the spiky plant is blyxa japonica. If you're interested in some plants, feel free to send me a PM. The next two batches are already spoken for.. but if you don't mind waiting, I can contact you when there are more available after that (approx 4 weeks).

Hi puncy the spiky plant is blyxa japonica. If you're interested in some plants, feel free to send me a PM. The next two batches are already spoken for.. but if you don't mind waiting, I can contact you when there are more available after that (approx 4 weeks).

Hi watfish, yeah if you could keep me in mind that would be great, really only looking for that plant out of your pack, but if i have to buy the whole pack i dont have an issue with that.

My scape was a mess once, when rescaping my 4x2x2 I set up driftwood, gravel and rocks then planted a few plants, attached some (anubius and mosses) left other plants floating in another tank, looked at tank and then decided where to add other plants did not over plant this time, ended up with anubius, mosses java fern and plant called baby tears ( don't know real name) now can actually see fish. Use plants from [MENTION=7500]watfish[/MENTION] in discus tank ( they grow fast )