tdj5

fish AUCTION Saturday 5th SEPT

The other thread is pretty much just Graeme letting people know that it is on and trying to get people involved an get people to put fish into the auction .

I will be there , I am a member it is expected . I am pretty stuffed up but I will do what I can if needed . If not needed - will probably sit around an spend money .Either way it helps the club !

yer that pony-tail said I just wont know what fish r going to b there so I know if to go or not

It is near impossible to know what fish are going to be there , as quite often people turn up at the last minute with fish and put them in .

There is usually something there for everybody - you don't know unless you go . Generally the more buyers and sellers we can get the better the night .

Too many sellers not enough buyers - prices are stupidly low and sellers do not want to come back .

Too many buyers not enough sellers - prices are OK but not enough variety and buyers don't bother coming back .

So we need as many people both buyers and sellers to turn up ,

what kind of fish

Aussie Rainbows

Some very small Firemouths

Some Kribensis

And Albino Bristlenose

Not all mine some my daughters .

I also have Crimson spot rainbow coming out the wazoo but no one wants them for free so not worth the bother , I would not get enough for them to cover the cost of the bags .