Craigo

This guy is over the top!...

…with excellent service!

I have bought from John before, only twice I think & only when work had me driving past.

Now I work on Stradbroke Island, I can't get anywhere anymore. Long story short I needed fish food fast.

I emailed John last night to ask if he was still offering same day postage, after he responded to my emails super quickly (after Hrs) he explained they do not as the courier service was not 100% spot on with same day, I still placed the order at say 9pm.

He then emailed me this morning to let me know all was done on his behalf & it had been sent with the courier, then again this arvo stating it had been left at my door at 4:30 (or whenever) and there it was waiting for me when I got home :)

I am a horrible customer, you don't give me service I don't care if you the only supplier on the face of the planet, I won't buy from you again. Well I did not expect service to this level from ANY retailer! let alone an online one! Nor will I expect it again, to such a high level, as he really did go beyond what was required from himself.

I did stress that if it came in the normal 2 days its not going to be an issue, but mate you excelled! And my fishes are thanking you!

Your a legend, and I will be defiantly buying again, in the near future!

Peace out!

PS: @ The Tech Den any chance you would be looking at carrying the 'Tropical' Brand of cichlid food that everybody is banging on about? there is a local online store, but my god it is expensive!

He did nearly the exact thing to me once.. [MENTION=1338]The Tech Den[/MENTION] kinda creepy John, you just driving round with a stocked van? Or lurking in people's bushes with aquarium gear or what?

As well as great customer service he also offer excellent conversation too :)

He did nearly the exact thing to me once.. [MENTION=1338]The Tech Den[/MENTION] kinda creepy John, you just driving round with a stocked van? Or lurking in people's bushes with aquarium gear or what?

As well as great customer service he also offer excellent conversation too :)

I'll third that excellent service and product range. That good can't wait to talk to him in person then keep up the good work [MENTION=15893]The[/MENTION]TechDen

Always the best service. IMO the best online store you could wish for. Never had an issue and made orders at least 20-30 times. Delivery always within a couple of days and never had anything go on back order, which is quite common with other retailers.

No need to say keep up the good work, its a given.

PS: @ The Tech Den any chance you would be looking at carrying the 'Tropical' Brand of cichlid food that everybody is banging on about? there is a local online store, but my god it is expensive!

I did speak to the Australian distributor last year at the Pet Expo and they did approach me a month or so ago asking us to stock it but they only wanted us to have it in store but not online so I had to knock them back, we have too many customers in regional area's or in locations where a LFS is just not an option, which would also mean we would not be able to help you out. The door is open for them and gave them the opportunity if they changed their mind. The Pet Expo is next month again so you just do not know.

Yep Free Hugs, Mentos - what more could you want...lol

Thanks your kind words and everyone's support and your support also helps to create jobs, two-three weeks ago we had a new staff member start with us and this week we also had another new staff member and I am sure a few here will recognise them.