liquidg

It appears from what i have been told, that these are not easy?

I must admit i couldn't find any info to add to what i have found!

It seems no one?? has had any luck at taking redlines through to adult?

To put a little out there what I have learnt for limited success, this is as far as I will go on this; they can work it out them selves!

Watch them in the wild under adverse and suitable conditions, Open Ocean and estuaries and look “carefully” at where they live!

Realise and watch what enables them to exist with no defences in the wild, yes they are food big time for the next fish, crab, shrimp, cray, etc that does not need cleaning, fish protecting them due to being cleaners, is a load of rubbish!

They are lysmata, so a part from this meaning that when adult they are hermaphrodites, they are small animal eaters/carnivores and next red line is a small animal, they predate on each other “big time” at the time of sheds.

How much light gets to where they live, that’s the biggy!!!!!!!

They have no abundant muscle or fat storage areas!!!!

They appear to me, to need what their saviour has to get past the early stages and there are naturally occurring food sources in the ocean you can use to copy this, then they need certain foods to achieve the fast sheds as juveniles or they die or get killed.

They need to be protected from certain conditions and other life forms or they get eaten!

In the early days, mine were raised in a sterilised tub, phosphates-don’t care, bacteria-serious risks to them, algae-for a time at the beginning is a huge risk to them, certain lighting-serious risk to them!

To me from reading this, it is quite simple, time and space consuming, but really simple!