Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pikey

Americans - Vieja, sajica, Nicaraguensis

Cichlid Type: American CichlidsPrice: 10Size: 10Quantity: 1+Sex: MixedSuburb/Town: Sunshine CoastCichlid Type: American CichlidsPrice: 10Size: 10Sex: MixedSuburb/Town: Sunshine CoastHey guys, looking to buy the following, would like them around the 7-10cm mark, but might consider other sizes.

Want to throw a load of small Americans in my 10 ft to see if I can keep them all together without them all killing each other, so figure the best way is get them small and grow them on together. I am obviously going to have to move any that just will not play nice so have set up a few small tanks ready to split them when the fighting starts.

Vieja Zonatus

Vieja hartwegi

Theraps bocourti

Archocentrus sajica

Vieja maculicauda

Nicaraguensis

Oh and is anyone has a nice Chocolate Cichlid I might be tempted

Already have, JD, Terror, FH, Syn, all the different severums (they can be nippy when they want to), couple of sooky Oscars (wife likes them) firemouths, red devil, SGT and some..... going to stick plenty of rocks and drift wood in there for the smaller ones to hide

Oh and a heap of convicts are already running around in the bottom of the tank breeding good quality feeders for the rest of the tank. You could throw those things in a muddy puddle and they would still breed. They don't care what is in the tank with them, they still bred like rabbits

Looking for something around the Sunshine Coast, but might travel for the right fish.

Just don't want them to big as I reckon there is less chance of them getting on.

Then whichever is left at the end of the fight, will be the ones I keep..... nah only kidding, will split them as soon as I see any trouble and see if I can move them to a second not so aggressive tank for all the ones that can't cope