Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pantodon

FOR SALE: Monster Tank Flat Pack

Condition: Damaged Price: 600.00 Willing To Ship: Yes location: Kallangur Aquarium approx 235cm x 91cm x 119cm (length x width x height)

We have had to remove this aquarium as it leaked and the client decided to replace the tank due to minor scratches on the glass. The problem is that we had to dismantle the aquarium to get it out of the house as it would not fit thru any doors intact. We will be making the new one in his dining room.

So, I now have glass ready to go for you to build your self a 2500 litre aquarium. The edges will need to be cleaned up to remove old silicon and then the aquarium rebuilt.

19mm glass all round.

Wholesale cost of the new glass is $4k, so this is your chance to get a bargain.

The glass is currently in my trailer so I can deliver it, email me with your suburb for price. I will be in the Sunshine Coast area Friday morning.

You will need at least four people (including me) to unload it. The largest pieces weight about 140kg.

One end it painted black and is drilled for plumbing.

Unfortunately the bracing was broken during removal. You might be able to salvage some of it.

To be clear, this offer is for the glass only. No lids. No plumbing. No corner strips. No foam.

I gave serious thought to keeping this myself for a frontosa tank, but really don't have the space or the time to rebuild it.

I do have photos of the bracing and drilled end on my phone I can sms or email.

phil@aquariumstogo.com.au

0417 696 739 9am-5pm 7 days

PS that's an old photo from when we first took over looking after the tank.

post-5376-14711634179262_thumb.jpg