yellows

Well done Steve and Jules and Nigel

Just want to say well done to [MENTION=4423]steveandjules[/MENTION] and Nigel from Aquaholics I was on my Girlfreinds Face book last weekend and seen where you three set that bloke up who was looking for someone to be a partner or go halves in fry and had free electricity and you 3 gave him for FREE some tanks and stands to get him started so well done to you guys :hail:

and before the rumours start, as we all know they will,

i was asked to go into partnership with him but turned him down so before it starts, there are no strings attached apart from not selling it to make a quick $$$$$$$$$$

but i must say thanks [MENTION=7637]yellows[/MENTION] , its nice to have something positive posted about me here then some of the not so nice mentions

and before the rumours start, as we all know they will,

i was asked to go into partnership with him but turned him down so before it starts, there are no strings attached apart from not selling it to make a quick $$$$$$$$$$

but i must say thanks [MENTION=7637]yellows[/MENTION] , its nice to have something positive posted about me here then some of the not so nice mentions

May be people should check out Facebook themselves then there can't be any rumours :mad2: and see that there were no string attached just 3 people happy to help someone out. Well that's what I saw then again I do need glasses LOL may be it time people got over the jealousy and my fish are better than your fish attitude and started helping each other so we can all have and enjoy quality fish for years to come well that's my :rant: for the day.

yep, nigel = [MENTION=6066]webmaster[/MENTION]

he does have several other names, but most can't be posted here lol,

So [MENTION=6066]webmaster[/MENTION] you swore me to secrecy some years ago which I maintained.

As payback can we please have likes in Off Topic?

Obsessed aren't I? bgomf.

So [MENTION=6066]webmaster[/MENTION] you swore me to secrecy some years ago which I maintained.

As payback can we please have likes in Off Topic?

Obsessed aren't I? bgomf.

when we first met him he wore a mask, we called him the stig,

but as with every secret or joke, somebody thought they could get the upper hand by telling others the stigs real name,

been awhile now since nigel came out lol