Sign in to follow this  
joj27

Synodontis nigrita gold

Hi, I've just purchased a pair of wat I think are synodontis nigrita gold( i was told they were nigrita gala) but i can't find any information regarding their diet, water requirements, compatibility etc.. can anyone help please?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

jump on planet catfish and search through the genus synodontis you should find what you need there.

as for food you can get a good sinking pellet and supplement with veggies every now and then.

We dont have the gold morph here so if you could upload some pics that would be great

jump on planet catfish and search through the genus synodontis you should find what you need there.

as for food you can get a good sinking pellet and supplement with veggies every now and then.

We dont have the gold morph here so if you could upload some pics that would be great

He is in the UK

He is in the UK

I know. . . i just want to see pics of actual gold morphs

well they are only not here until the nigritas we have here through the golds

Thanks for the replies. I can't get a pic as they are always hiding. I've been dropping a few pellets and Vegs etc.. in b4 bed but it was tricky feeding them as the cichlids keep stealing their food! Now I know which caves are there favourite I pop their food directly in there 😊

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

if they look like the ones in that pic then they would be the nigrita gold morph . also think there is gold morphs of soloni. otherwise there are albino forms around aswel but would have red eyes.

Sign in to follow this