Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Umbee fan

Blue speckled monster (umbees)

Incredible no one keen on Umbriferum cichlids? One of the hardest large Americans too get your hands on in this country and nothing? Been through hell trying to find,grow out,and pair these fish for others to enjoy. Why bother with breeding exotics when no one wants them? Is it the old To big,aggressive,hard to keep story? They Need a huge tank to themselves? Disappointing really.

Incredible no one keen on Umbriferum cichlids? One of the hardest large Americans too get your hands on in this country and nothing? Been through hell trying to find,grow out,and pair these fish for others to enjoy. Why bother with breeding exotics when no one wants them? Is it the old To big,aggressive,hard to keep story? They Need a huge tank to themselves? Disappointing really.

Same story [MENTION=14880]Umber fan[/MENTION]

Everybody screams they can't find XYZ fish so you breed some and no one wants to buy them ?

FJ

Maybe no one is keen on buying 10

Yeh true I understand if people can not afford to purchase 10, it's just in my exspirience to get a single male for display or a pair for further breeding which most people are usually after, you"ll need atleast 10 to grow out as females out way males 10 too 1 for some reason? And they kill each other overnight literally lol.and don't get me wrong I can ship 1.2.or 3 but the price will dramatically increase hense why I'm selling them so cheap. So if people are keen for 2 or 3 the price goes up respectively. Then people say that's too much too pay, it's a no win situation?