[MENTION=204]mbunamad[/MENTION] i didn't want to use my mod powers and post in the other thread in case [MENTION=231]gingerbeer[/MENTION] gave me an infraction, so thought i'd say it here,

[MENTION=4423]steveandjules[/MENTION]sparky said:

"hahaha look, we agree on something, can we be friends again, "

I wasn't aware we wernt friends!

Just different opinions on some things.

If I believe in something I will voice my opinion as I hope others do.

I may be right or I may be wrong and always stand corrected. No way do I hold a grudge and I don't want to make enemies. Life is too short for that s h I t!

[MENTION=204]mbunamad[/MENTION] my post was tongue in cheek, no offence meant mate, i'm sorry if you thought i was serious but i've always liked you and enjoy your posts, (not all but some)

no grudges held on my side either,

i wish other members / non members had your view point also, but there seems to be a group who see myself as a threat to their business / hobby / sales / way of life and think its ok to try and destroy my love of this awesome hobby by spreading lies about me, so sometimes i react to whats said,

for this reason i have cut way back on my hobby and i'm now just enjoying what fish i still have, maybe one day i will go big again, but at this stage i'll be passing any extra fish i breed onto a friend, this hobby isn't cheap to maintain, so i might sell the odd fish here and there,

i've now sold / given away most of my breeding tanks and replaced them with a few smaller display tanks,

i'm really starting to enjoy my fish again, and i'm currently setting my peppermints up again to breed, nothing like seeing a heap of little black bn with white spots all over your tanks,

i've also got a pair of humpheads with 50+ fry, again its cool watching so many 1cm fry jumping around the 4ft display tank,

malawi's will always be my favourite fish, but my peps and humpheads come in a very close second,

your always welcome to call in when your up my way, would love to show you around my fish room,

[MENTION=204]mbunamad[/MENTION] my post was tongue in cheek, no offence meant mate, i'm sorry if you thought i was serious but i've always liked you and enjoy your posts, (not all but some)

i wish other members / non members had your view point also,,

Be careful what you wish for OFFTOPIC WILL RISE AGAIN

@steveandjulessweetie said:

"@mbunamad my post was tongue in cheek, no offence meant mate, i'm sorry if you thought i was serious but i've always liked you and enjoy your posts, (not all but some)

no grudges held on my side either, "

Well I am sorry, I was indeed offended but don't worry as payback I am right on to Mrs. Sparkyjules. She is tired of your fish and wants a man who keeps real fish, Bettas!

She has a hidden desire to meet me so could you please show her my pic and I am sure she will be here in a flash!! bgomf.

hillbilliy_zps5u791fxw.jpg

betta%20beauty_zpsno7xniid.jpg

Edited by mbunamad