Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jellyfish23

Red Super Delta Betta from Thailand

Price: 40Size: MediumQuantity: 1Sex: MaleSuburb/Town: Spring HillI have this stunning boy for sale. I can no longer keep him due to space issues in the apartment. He is from a thailand betta farm and is a quality fish. Bought from Jodi's auction for way more than the selling price. Please give him a nice home. Thank you! Photos were too large to upload so here is my Gumtree ad, please check the photos there guys.

Super Red Halfmoon Betta (Show Quality) | Fish | Gumtree Australia Brisbane North East - Spring Hill | 1088921835

Price: 40Size: MediumQuantity: 1Sex: MaleSuburb/Town: Spring HillI have this stunning boy for sale. I can no longer keep him due to space issues in the apartment. He is from a thailand betta farm and is a quality fish. Bought from Jodi's auction for way more than the selling price. Please give him a nice home. Thank you! Photos were too large to upload so here is my Gumtree ad, please check the photos there guys.

Super Red Halfmoon Betta (Show Quality) | Fish | Gumtree Australia Brisbane North East - Spring Hill | 1088921835

WOW very nice. I wish my Betta fish room was up and running im sure I would have bought it.

Some time in the future I will PM you to see what you may have available to sell.

GLWS.