florix

Moving back to fresh need some advise on fish list plz

Hello all :egrin:

I am going to be moving back to fresh from a reef tank shortly and would like some advice on what fresh water fish to go into a planted 6x2x2.

My last fresh setup was mainly africans cichlids. and I have a small planted nano that I will decommission shortly that has just one otocinclus and I love the work it does to maintain your tank.

So basically I havent really had anything to do with fresh inn over 10 years so I am a little out of wack and would love some input on a fish list please :?

TIA

Florix

Thanks for the advise they look very nice . They are very peaceful though and only info i can find on tank mates seems to be very limiting. I would like to have fish with character and not just bubble blowers haha

Take a look at Rainbow runners videos before you think that Rainbows are ordinary "bubble blowers". Rainbows in the morning sun cannot be beat, their colours are insane and some of them change colour more than a Traffic light. Also the sparring that the males do is pretty spectacular to say the least. Take a look at his videos, is all I will say.