Stormfyre

Looking for contact - Perth Cichlid Society

We are organizing Anton Lamboj to come to Australia in march and are trying to contact people from QLD to gain an answer if you're interested. All other states are in and we need to book ASAP. Sent a few PM's around. Can some one contact me asap to organize? Don't want you guys to miss a cheap international guest talk.

Thanks

Mike - PCS Secretary

Sounds good Mike @Stormfyre. How did that come about? I went on safari with him last year and he did drop hints, he'd never been out here.

I'll give a heads up to the QCG secretary @the German , though we're probably still recovering from the last year's international conference.

Regards

Ian

Edited by aqc247

Anton will be smaller scale. i will send the details to who ever needs it to get it going, but you are looking at $775 in flights and all he wants is 3 square meals and a room for the days he spends in QLD. Very cheap and he has a long list of talks you can choose from to suit club needs. Just need some agreement asap so we can book in him. VIC and Labrynth in with Perth of course.

We will be booking in but i really think QLD wouldnt want to miss out on Anton. He has recently been out in the world again and is keen to be here once more.

Haven't received any PM replies. I couldnt see details of who best to contact. Looks for folks that were posting regular in QCG area. I have PM 'theGerman' and we'll see. If anyone can get a contact from those groups to email or PM me asap would be great. Thanks.

Anton will be smaller scale. i will send the details to who ever needs it to get it going, but you are looking at $775 in flights and all he wants is 3 square meals and a room for the days he spends in QLD. Very cheap and he has a long list of talks you can choose from to suit club needs. Just need some agreement asap so we can book in him. VIC and Labrynth in with Perth of course.

We will be booking in but i really think QLD wouldnt want to miss out on Anton. He has recently been out in the world again and is keen to be here once more.

Thanks for the pm and will be in contact very soon