UnexplainedWays

What are these worms?

I've googled that and they had more of a triangle head. I think these things might be leeches

How did they move? Leaches all move in a looping motion like an "inch worm" caterpillar. They have suckers on each end that they attach and release. A Planarian on the other hand glides along on a slime trail like a slug. Planarians also have triangular shaped heads and often (but not always) two pale "eye spots" are visible. Leaches never have the eye spots.

There are lots of products around that people use to kill flatworms. IMO washing the gravel will only reduce the population - it wont get rid of them.

I dose the tank with Panacur 100 (horse/cattle wormer with active ingredient Fenbendazole 100 g/L dosed in the shrimp tank @5-8ml per 100L). Kills leaches, flatworms, flukes and hydra and is shrimp safe. Only downside is you cant buy small quantities and a 1L bottle (lifetime supply) is ~$100+

There are lots of products around that people use to kill flatworms. IMO washing the gravel will only reduce the population - it wont get rid of them.

I dose the tank with Panacur 100 (horse/cattle wormer with active ingredient Fenbendazole 100 g/L dosed in the shrimp tank @5-8ml per 100L). Kills leaches, flatworms, flukes and hydra and is shrimp safe. Only downside is you cant buy small quantities and a 1L bottle (lifetime supply) is ~$100+

Do a group buy and divide it up. A lot of people on here keep Shrimp and have the same issue.