TheAquaHolic001

How to breed L397?

Hi guys I'm getting 3-4 L397 off a mate who has had an "infestation" as he would call it of L397 and so he is letting me have some. I intend on breeding them and was wondering how hard they are too breed and if there are any tips and tricks that would come in handy for caring for them and breeding them.

Cheers, TAH001

Lots of driftwood. plants not necessary but wouldn't hurt, PH 6-7, lots of airflow, regular part changes are a must due to high waste. Also a male and female would help, they need a couple of different caves so the male can choose his own, they are wood eaters so a varied diet with lots of veges.

Lots of driftwood. plants not necessary but wouldn't hurt, PH 6-7, lots of airflow, regular part changes are a must due to high waste. Also a male and female would help, they need a couple of different caves so the male can choose his own, they are wood eaters so a varied diet with lots of veges.

Thanks Affinity, I just realised there's a chance that I'll get super unlucky and get 4 females or vice versa. Hope fully I will get at least 1 male. Definently will take everything into consideration.

Also are they compatible with a breeding colony of BN? Like they wont crossbreed or fight? Thanks all.