Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stoney

4ft tanks and sump for sale

Condition: Used

Price: 40ea

Willing To Ship: No

SOLD

I have three 1200 x 450 x 300 (lxwxh) tanks for sale. The tanks are fantastic for breeding or raising fry. The tanks have:

10mm base and 6mm sides

Lids

Hole drilled at top corner to fit 25mm bulkheads (I have a few sitting around somewhere that I can throw in if I can find them)

The base is black tinted glass

The tanks are $40 each or $100 for all three. If you take all three I also have a sump that I can throw in for another $50 (so $150 in total). The sump is 1200 x 500 x 450 and has 10mm black tinted glass base and 6mm sides. Comes with lids and has four compartments. It also has a drip tray and egg crate in the first compartment.

Please note this is for tanks and sump only. No stand, hoods, lights, plumbing or decorations included. Picture is for illustration only and yes I know there are only two tanks in the crappy picture. I am currently running the tanks by air/sponge only and can throw in the sponges if need be (not the air pump though). It used to be sumped but my wife took away the space where the sump goes to put a freezer and dryer in, hence the change from three tanks to two and air filtered :(

As the tanks are currently being used to house fry, I will need a days notice to shut down them down.

This is pick up only from Bellmere 4510.

Any other questions please feel free to ask :) Pm is best contact

post-11719-147116342841_thumb.jpg