Just a heads up that AOA is back. Kudos to all who have stuck with us during the trials of the swap over. Lots of changes incoming, but for now we are almost back to where we were lol.

Lot of good feedback has been reviewed.

New systems setup, contacts made and changed.

Plenty of bumps ahead, but times are good and we are going to have a lot of fun together :)

If usual assistants are still going to be there I am sure things can only get better (if that is possible). Never had any probs with help, advice and service, I live near Robina and always travel to A.O.A. for dry goods( also have good snail free plants).

Just a heads up that AOA is back. Kudos to all who have stuck with us during the trials of the swap over. Lots of changes incoming, but for now we are almost back to where we were lol.

Lot of good feedback has been reviewed.

New systems setup, contacts made and changed.

Plenty of bumps ahead, but times are good and we are going to have a lot of fun together :)

Geez I thought you guys were throwing a party. Oh well!!

Called in today and was served by Dean who was very helpful as usual.

Wanted to chuck some s h I t on @Donny@ageofaquariums but his day off. bgomf.

Edited by mbunamad
forgot BigGrinOnMyFace

Hmmmm.... now this is an interesting idea fraught with complications and awesome. The main problem being.... if theres a party I would prefer to not be the sober one. So would need a venue. Preferably one with a BBQ..... and maybe fishing. The other issue being its not my call to make, but I shall suggest it tomorrow and see if any bites.

Then again.... pizza alone is awesome.

The actual point of thread was just to say we have stock and surprises up the ying yang..... but now I am having flashbacks to arowanaman xmas parties.

AOA potential celebration aside.....

Oh and the snails... well we had them beat and then the last plants reintroduced. Starting to think it might just be easier to copper the plant system.

Hmmmm.... now this is an interesting idea fraught with complications and awesome. The main problem being.... if theres a party I would prefer to not be the sober one. So would need a venue. Preferably one with a BBQ..... and maybe fishing. The other issue being its not my call to make, but I shall suggest it tomorrow and see if any bites.

Then again.... pizza alone is awesome.

The actual point of thread was just to say we have stock and surprises up the ying yang..... but now I am having flashbacks to arowanaman xmas parties.

AOA potential celebration aside.....

Oh and the snails... well we had them beat and then the last plants reintroduced. Starting to think it might just be easier to copper the plant system.

You asked the question and.....?

Anyway in the next day or two I shall put up a post re AOA get together! I have an idea just need to think it through.

Maybe throw a week/month long 'Under new Management' party. Advertise it on your fb page as well as put up a banner.

Hmmm if you're working some seriously long hours... maybe have an extra discount for the customer who shouts/brings you all lunch?

Edited by Netto14
auto correct