mbunamad

Hot Topic Friday 02-10-2015 Get together AOA Sunday 11-10-2015.

I suggest a get together on Sunday 11-10-15 in the AOA carpark at 4.00pm.

The idea being to spend some of our money at AOA to help the new owners get back on their feet.

So do your shopping in the store then mingle in the carpark for a chat. I don't suggest a barbie so BYO chairs and nibblies.

The guys can join in after closing if they wish.

What do you reckon?

I think the staff need to get off their feet not back on them, they have been doing some killer hours lately.

Not a bad idea but you need to wait your turn [MENTION=204]mbunamad[/MENTION]sillyman, i am trying to organise a little get together but it's a secret so you can't tell anyone lol.

Not sure where everyone will fit in that little carpark and maybe starting a bit earlier otherwise the doors would have to stay open longer to serve all the customers.

All in all not a bad idea just a week too slow old man bgomf.

Cheers mick

I like the idea of a get together, and while I get the idea behind supporting a favoured store, I'd prefer to see a get together in a park, and a bbq.

Quite a few years a go, we did do a QLDAF Christmas party up Sandgate way. It was a good get together and there was even a tank with Discus on the table.

I like the idea of a get together, and while I get the idea behind supporting a favoured store, I'd prefer to see a get together in a park, and a bbq.

Quite a few years a go, we did do a QLDAF Christmas party up Sandgate way. It was a good get together and there was even a tank with Discus on the table.

How was the discus cooked?

I think the staff need to get off their feet not back on them, they have been doing some killer hours lately.

Not a bad idea but you need to wait your turn [MENTION=204]mbunamad[/MENTION]sillyman, i am trying to organise a little get together but it's a secret so you can't tell anyone lol.

Not sure where everyone will fit in that little carpark and maybe starting a bit earlier otherwise the doors would have to stay open longer to serve all the customers.

All in all not a bad idea just a week too slow old man bgomf.

Cheers mick

Okies over to you [MENTION=885]smicko[/MENTION]secretkeeper

What is this bgomf you speak of??

The bgomf is the secret.

I will come to this event and you can come to the secret event when it gets organised.

It's going to be hilarious if we all turn up at the same time and find that aoa didn't read this post, should have hidden it in off topic.

Cheers mick

wait...

what??

Where'd Ben go?

Well that's the ultimate question mate and I think you'll find that not even the staff of the age knows where old Ben is. I think it's pretty funny that this is what his father did years ago, left a shop in debt and bailed.. The irony

I love the sentiment and AOA deserve support. I am not privy to the going's on, and it is none of my business, but there are now new owners.

I believe QLDAF and the hobby as a whole should support the guys, AOA has done a lot to support the hobby, they support numerous clubs, Facebook pages and forums including this one.

However, we do need to hear from someone from AOA to say it is OK. They have stores alongside them who may not appreciate us taking over there car park.

[MENTION=2383]ageofaquariums[/MENTION].

Ahh... I see i missed a thread...

Or 20000... lol

Best of luck to the new owners! I will be sure to drop in at some point :)

(If not when everyone else does) Did someone say hotdogs??

My transport will already be half cut and watching the cars go round and round the track.. I'll be there in spirit, and put an order in online instead! ;)