I dunno man, novice may be all politically correct and stuff.... but if anyone calls me a n00b I rage.

True or not.... dont go there amigo.

I have half a mind to report op for bullying. Theres a zero tolerance for bullying on this forum so take this as a warning [MENTION=16762]Slartibartfast[/MENTION] to be nice to [MENTION=16762]Slartibartfast[/MENTION]. They are new here and last thing we need is for them to be frightened off by some sort of inconsiderate post. That and the moderation team are unpaid and have busy lives outside of forum so cant be constantly expected to make sure every post you make is ok. So yea a bit of consideration for them would be nice too, if thats like not too much to ask?

:)

Welcome to the forum, dont trust the others they are all a bit odd.

I dunno man, novice may be all politically correct and stuff.... but if anyone calls me a n00b I rage.

I have half a mind to report op for bullying. Theres a zero tolerance for bullying on this forum so take this as a warning [MENTION=16762]Slartibartfast[/MENTION] to be nice to [MENTION=16762]Slartibartfast[/MENTION]. They are new here and last thing we need is for them to be frightened off by some sort of inconsiderate post. That and the moderation team are unpaid and have busy lives outside of forum so cant be constantly expected to make sure every post you make is ok. So yea a bit of consideration for them would be nice too, if thats like not too much to ask?

Odd ! Odd ?

Just because I am fat and old and wear a tinfoil hat - Odd ?

What makes me odd ?

I have half a mind to report op for bullying. Theres a zero tolerance for bullying on this forum so take this as a warning [MENTION=16762]Slartibartfast[/MENTION] to be nice to [MENTION=16762]Slartibartfast[/MENTION]. They are new here and last

thing we need is for them to be frightened off by some sort of inconsiderate post. That and the moderation team are unpaid and have busy lives outside of forum so cant be constantly expected to make sure every post you make is ok. So yea a bit of consideration for them would be nice too, if thats like not too much to ask?

Odd? Look who's speaking ;)

Welcome both of you and have fun!