GotCrabs

ANGFA Forum Access

I can view the 'Announcements & Help' section, but can't view anything else.

Tells me to log in, I go to and tells me I have an invalid or incorrect username or password.

I go to get my username and password and tells me the email address I'm using is invalid.

10 out of 10 for your patience!

Because there is no interest from ANGFA admin why persist?

If they want to further their club and encourage noobs but cant be arsed fixing their website I say "stuff em." Go elsewhere.

10 out of 10 for your patience!

Because there is no interest from ANGFA admin why persist?

If they want to further their club and encourage noobs but cant be arsed fixing their website I say "stuff em." Go elsewhere.

It makes me a sad Panda =(

Joining ANGFA as an online presence is similar to how a computers spell check function has turned my spelling ability (and hand writing) into a primary school - grade two equivalent.

Joining ANGFA as an online presence is similar to how the internet (and GOOGLE) has turned me into a lazy researcher, a copier of ideas, impatient and has reduced the depth of retained knowledge and the necessity of having my own ideas and how to achieve these.

In the case of ANGFA, you will get the best value by turning up in person to their meetings, talking to fellow fish keepers and attending their outings/field trips.

Joining ANGFA as an online presence is similar to how a computers spell check function has turned my spelling ability (and hand writing) into a primary school - grade two equivalent.

Joining ANGFA as an online presence is similar to how the internet (and GOOGLE) has turned me into a lazy researcher, a copier of ideas, impatient and has reduced the depth of retained knowledge and the necessity of having my own ideas and how to achieve these.

In the case of ANGFA, you will get the best value by turning up in person to their meetings, talking to fellow fish keepers and attending their outings/field trips.

That would be a bit of a hike seeing I'm in country South Australia, haha.