DeBree420

Hire of scissor lift table or willing boys?

Hi people, I'm finally back ready to start slowly setting up a few fish tanks again after being stuck gestating a little boy. But I have large tanks just sitting on the ground next to their stands . Problem is I'm over on Russell Island (southern moreton bay islands) so unfortunately trying to get the professionals around to join them up with their stands has been a fruitless endeavour so far. I'm looking at trying to hire the scissor lift table, or find people I can pay who will actually be bothered to come over to the island to do this job. Anyone have any suggestions?

I'm not quite ready to fill yet, need to buy filters cos I sold my old ones for ridiculous cheap when I moved. It's just getting the tanks up on the stands is the first step. Would gladly pay people, or bbq and beer etc, but just haven't found anyone willing to hop the ferry to do it

Haha yes, definitely men.

The lift is an eight foot from a mattress on the floor up to its stand which is about a meter away, and a heavy 3ish cube from the yard to about four meters away under cover in a concrete area. I really need this done asap, at the latest before Christmas.