Rainbows

Available Rainbowfish

Hey everyone,

I've just been going over the many different species of rainbows out there and noticed many, especially of PNG origin that are pretty uncommon or not in the hobby at all. I was wondering if any of the members on here can tell me any of the rare species they keep as I would like to help increase captive populations of species that interest me in the future.

Thanks for your help.

I can't even access the ANGFA forum as I can't remember my username/password and emailed someone there and they said the forum isn't being adminned and that a lot of users are on Facebook, shame really, really wanted to get on the forum and read up on small native fish and check out other members' tanks.

Yeah I've made a similar post on the ANGFA forum but traffic on there is fairly slow nowadays. Sadly I can't attend any ANGFA meetings in the near future :(.

Get in touch with evilpierre on this forum, he is at North haven. Thats only a 5 hour drive for you. He breeds Rainbows and I have sold him some of my offspring in the past. If he doesn't pick up his PM's which is often, send me a PM and I will give you his Mobile number, I am sure he will be cool with this.