gingerbeer

Hot Topic Friday 20 November QFAS Auction Tommorrow night

Indooroopilly is almost south compared with most.

Still I would embrace a southside auction to make it fair to the valued qldaf members who reside on the best side of town

Nicely put [MENTION=231]gingerbeer[/MENTION]gentleman you do have a nice side. Just a bit hard to find at times. bgomf.

First auction in a while I wish I had taken some fish to sell. Prices weren't great for the sellers, but better than the last few auctions. What killed the night , in my opinion, were the consecutive boxes of dry goods towards the end and a lack of fish in general, both in number and variety of species.

Absolutely agree. The consecutive boxes of 'treasures' - most of which were so treasureful that they got passed in - toward the end were enough to send me home. Grabbed some fish at a reasonable price early on though. Were there many fish after the dry goods?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I had a good auction, got a bag of tangs (sorry Kodi), and bag of apistos, and a few bags of tetras. Also a bag of texas. Filled a two foot tank with my fish (well not all of them)

Mym had a good night too. The auctioneers who jumped in did a good job overall I felt on an auction down in numbers of buyers and sellers.