Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pk333

Betta culls

All gone.

But I see they are on Gumtree if you want some. :esad:

Were these GIVEN away as feeders?

If so that is a disgrace now being sold.

And they were given away because they weren't suitable for selling or breeding.

I notice the seller is at Wellington Point same location as the poster on this thread. Hmmmm.......

Were these GIVEN away as feeders?

If so that is a disgrace now being sold.

And they were given away because they weren't suitable for selling or breeding.

I notice the seller is at Wellington Point same location as the poster on this thread. Hmmmm.......

and the same person did it with shrimp, ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

just saying,

He's been doing shifty deals for years so no surprise, he was selling cull shrimp and advertising them as high grade from my lines when I've never met or sold anything to him.

He also uses pics and screen shots from other people and shops to advertise his stuff on gumtree.

If it wasn't so dodgy it would be amusing.

Cheers mick

http://www.qldaf.com/forums/general-aquarium-discussion-19/time-trader-rule-change-hot-topic-friday-saturday-126635/

Technically we have no rule currently against this onto other boards. I am closing this thread, and have opened a generic discussion.

I am tired of people praising other platforms that I know sell culls or fish bought cheap from here. I do not think these people are good for the hobby.

It is difficult to get right as I know many quality breeders do need to clear there tanks and will seek fry cheapo to a reseller...... but enough is enough.

Please comment on the new generic thread and keep names out of it. Under current rules no rules have been broken...... but I am not impressed.