Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Joshwd

$200 worth of livefish.com vouchers

Condition: NewPrice: NegotiableWilling To Ship: Yeslocation: AustraliaHi guys im not sure if its right to sell this here but its fish related so I cannot see why not. So I have $200 in livefish.com gift cards for sale. Livefish is a great aussie store that ships fish all over australia. I have bought fish from them before and it's been great service. I got these vouchers from friends thinking I would buy a few fish but my tanks are kind of full. I was hoping someone may be interested in these. I'm accepting paypal money. Just offer :)

thanks and if this isnt allowd here im sorry and remove the thread. Pm me if interested or for further details or questions :)

-cheers. Josh

Any interest at all? $140 for the lot or $40 each for the $50 codes. If worried on how the trade will be done just pm me. I can assure you in many ways I won't scam :P need these gone as I have decided i need the money for xmas presents for my family lol.

No offence intended but I personally wouldn't use them because of pricing by Livefish.

However for you guys out behind the black stump don't have as many choices as us city slickers do.

I am saying you have a limited number of people who might want these vouchers.

GLWS.

im pretty sure the amount im dropping the price on the vouchers would make up for the expensive fish and make them all relatively cheap ;P i fully understand. i myself am not in the city and we have no pet shops here so i have a very limited range of fish until i found livefish.