Jani

Advice to buying double wire hose clamps

Hi Guys,

I need some help, please.

I'm looking for double wire hose clamps for Marine-flex hose.

post-12072-14711634638188_thumb.jpeg

Could you recommend me a place where I can buy about five of them in 40mm diameter? I have already tried the Bunnings (they have only smaller), Super Cheap Auto, Repco, Mitre 10, BCF without any success around the Logan area.

I'm using the standard clamps now but for this kind of hose would be better the double wired I think.

(http://www.bunnings.com.au/aquapro-12mm-hose-clamp-4-pack_p2810212)

Or if you know an alternative solution I'm open for it.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Jani

I have been down the pondflex/marineflex road, I find it mediocre at best, it's hard to find barb fittings for it, hard to find proper hose clamps and it goes very hard and loses flexibility in a short amount of time. I find food grade clear hose cheaper and easier to use, yes it does kink but if you are careful when measuring kinks are not a problem.

I have seen them clamps online, but I can't remember where.

I have been down the pondflex/marineflex road, I find it mediocre at best, it's hard to find barb fittings for it, hard to find proper hose clamps and it goes very hard and loses flexibility in a short amount of time. I find food grade clear hose cheaper and easier to use, yes it does kink but if you are careful when measuring kinks are not a problem.

I have seen them clamps online, but I can't remember where.

Thanks Wogboy! I have also seen on ebay but from the US mostly. I was thinking about to use food grade clear vinyl hose but I'm afraid of the algae which settles on it after a while.